Nourishing children through nature – technology free
Located in a beautiful semi-rural environment, our children are given plenty of opportunities to experience the natural world around them.
We believe children do best in the early years without technology and that children thrive when given lots of opportunities to experience movement, arts, creativity and the natural world around them. Our children are nourished to help find their individuality, inner source of creativity and strength.
We are currently taking expressions of interest from parents wanting to send their children to Waiheke Island Steiner School.
If you would like to register your interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a school that embraces the whole child through educating the head, the heart and the hands
- a school where the natural world is your classroom
- a school that nourishes an appreciation for music
- a school that inspires innovative learning and creativity
- a school where children are nourished by the whole school community
- a school where the curriculum grows with the developing child, skillfully meeting the celebrations and challenges of each age